How To Use a Discount Code on JUST-EAT.ca
By JUST-EAT - 1st January 2012
So you’re ready to eat? Here are instructions on how to use a Discount Code on JUST-EAT.ca.
Quick FAQ’s about using a Discount Code on JUST-EAT.ca:
- Discount codes must be completed with a credit card (no debit or cash, unfortunately!)
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, account credit or discount. This includes restaurants with “20% OFF orders over $40″ deals or any voucher credit you might have in your account.
- Discount codes can only be used once!
1) Choose a restaurant and choose your meal. Once you’re finished, click “Order Now.” (Watch out for restaurants with a “20% OFF” offer – unfortunately, these won’t work with the discount codes!)
2) Look over your order and enter your name/address details. Or login to your account. Then click “Proceed” to go to the next page.
3) On the “How would you like to pay” page, enter your credit card information. At the bottom right, you’ll see a link that says “I have a voucher code.” Enter your code, i.e. TASTY25 into this box. Click “Apply Code” and your new balance will show.
If you don’t see a box that says “Enter voucher code,” it is probably because:
- There is an existing account credit (you can remove this from your total and the box should appear)
- You are ordering from a restaurant that already has an offer (i.e. 25% OFF orders over $40 or more)
- You are not using a credit card (no debit or cash orders, sorry!)
4) Once you’ve reviewed your order one last time, finish by clicking “Place my order.”