Price Promise Terms and Conditions
Important Legal Notice
Last Updated: February 15, 2017
Just Eat Inc (“Just Eat”/”we”/”us”) makes these Just Eat price promise Terms and Conditions ("Just Eat Price Promise Terms") set out the terms and conditions relating to the Just Eat price promise (“Just Eat Price Promise”) and are supplemental to and should be read in conjunction with the Just Eat website terms and conditions (“Just Eat Website Terms”) In the event of any conflict between these Just Eat Price Promise Terms and the Just Eat Website Terms, the latter shall prevail.
Please read these Just Eat Price Promise Terms carefully before claiming on the Just Eat Price Promise. By claiming on the Just Eat Price Promise (whether now or in the future), you agree to be bound by these Just Eat Price Promise Terms.
We reserve the right to change these Just Eat Price Promise Terms from time to time by changing them on this page. The date of last update of these terms is indicated above and the revised terms will apply to all new claims submitted after the date of revision. Any pre-existing claims submitted to us prior to the date of the new revised terms will remain subject to the previous version of the terms which applied at that time. We therefore advise you to print a copy of these Just Eat Price Promise Terms for future reference as they may change from time to time.
Conditions of the Just Eat Price Promise
- The Just Eat Price Promise is available in respect of orders made at any time after December 1st, 2016.
- In order to claim on the Just Eat Price Promise (a “Just Eat Price Promise Claim”), you must submit a Price Promise Claim form at https://www.just-eat.ca/pricepromise and upload a link or photos that show that an item you have ordered has been advertised by the restaurant cheaper than on Just Eat.
- Please provide a copy of the current Restaurant Menu.
- Just Eat Price Promise Claims may only be submitted against Menu Items that you have ordered on the Just Eat website and are subject to the exclusions in Section 14 below. Your order must have been completed, paid for and delivered.
- Just Eat Price Promise Claims must be submitted within 14 days of the relevant order.
- A maximum of one Just Eat Price Promise Claim per Restaurant may be made in any 30 day period.
- We will investigate each Just Eat Price Promise Claim and reserve the right to confirm with the Restaurant whether the Restaurant Menus submitted are valid.
- Following our investigation, we will decide whether a Just Eat Price Promise Claim is valid and notify you of our decision. Our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Just Eat Price Promise.
- We aim to process Just Eat Price Promise Claims within seven to ten business days of receipt of a Just Eat Price Promise Claim.
- In the event we approve your Just Eat Price Promise Claim, we will offer you a Just Eat paycode voucher with a value of $5.00 or double the difference between the two menu prices in the form of a Just Eat voucher (if the difference is greater than $5.00).
- Just Eat paycode vouchers are subject to the Just Eat Voucher Terms and Conditions. Vouchers expire 30 days after their date of issue. No replacements will be provided once the voucher has expired.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the Just Eat Price Promise at any time without prior written notice but this withdrawal will not affect any claims made prior to the date we indicate we have withdrawn the Just Eat Price Promise. We also reserve the right to alter or amend these Just Eat Price Promise Terms at any time (see further under Important Legal Notice).
- These Price Promise Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the Federal laws of Canada applicable thereto and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian courts.
- Some exclusions apply as follows:
- Card payment
- Delivery fees
- Special offers
- Collection and dine-in menus
- Seasonal or Specialty items
- Menu items specific to Just Eat Canada that are not available in the restaurant you are ordering from
- Menus made available by anyone other than the restaurant itself